Home Health Case Manager RN - Case Management Nurse - 239790
Reference ID: 239790
Case Management Nurses work in hospitals, rehabs, long term care centers and home care coordinating care of patients on an individual basis. The case manager interviews the patient evaluates the patients’ needs and coordinates care. Such care includes physical rehab, psychosocial, psychological, equipment and medical treatments. It requires someone with great interpersonal and problem solving skills. They utilize all resources available to arrange treatments, equipment, transportation etc. They keep care notes on patient’s progress and communicate with the doctor and interdisciplinary team. Case managers follow and encourage the patients’ participation in the treatment plan to avoid multiple hospital admissions and excess costs in care. RN license, at least one year recent case management experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)