Psychiatric RN - Psychiatric Nurse - 225900
Reference ID: 225900
Psychiatric Nurse is a Registered Nurse that who specialize in caring for patients in with mental disorders, either in an inpatient or outpatient basis. They provide direct care facilitating the social and emotional needs through varies therapy modalities, monitor medication and evaluate patients progress. The nurse needs to have extensive knowledge on mental illness and therapeutic techniques to foster and maintain a safe and supportive environment. Psychiatric nurses work with multidisciplinary disciplines in care planning and implementation. They also provide education and emotional support to patient and family. Associate Degree in Nursing and RN certification required. Due to the nature of the specialization some facilities require a Bachelors degree in Nursing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.
2 years recent Psych experience
CPI ( Crisis Prevention Intervention ) or PMCS(Preventing and Managing Crisis Situations) Certificate Required before start date
Fingerprinting is required, but can start with it in process.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)