Pediatric RN - Pediatric Nurse - 219270
Reference ID: 219270
Pediatric Nurses are Registered Nurses that specialize in the care of infants, children and adolescents. Their specialized training allows them to provide young patients and their families with emotional support and medical care. The Pediatric nurse must be knowledgeable in common childhood diseases, conditions and developmental milestones. They assess, evaluate, make care plans, start IVs, obtain lab samples, and administer medication and vaccinations. They assist doctors in procedures. They educate and support child and family utilizing clear and concise documentation and communication. At least one year current experience required as well as BCLS and Pals certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of one-year current experience (within a year) as an R.N. in the specialty they are applying for.
- Current active Registered Nurse license in the state of assignment without disciplinary action.
- Must maintain a current American Heart Association BLS(ACLS, NRP, PALS if applicable)
- Must pass all prerequisite screening requirements (testing, medical and criminal, etc).
- Interpersonal and communication skills/ team player.
- Maintain professional level of conduct as per hospital policy and Nurses24/7 code of conduct.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)