Tele RN - Telemetry Nurse - 212940
Reference ID: 212940
Top acute care facility in the Bronx is looking for Tele RNs for urgent contract work.
This is a 13 week contract with an option to extend beyond the end date.
This facility is located a few blocks away from stops on the 2, 4, 5, and 6 train lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The physical effort routinely required to accomplish work activities includes lifting and transferring clients (ability to lift at least 50 pounds), prolonged standing and walking, frequent bending and reaching, ability to move heavy objects, visual acuity, keeping track of acuity, manual dexterity, the ability to write legibly and the ability to perform and maintain CPR AND ACLS.
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times. Individual client job descriptions with unit’s specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.
- Must be able to function independently within a Telemetry unit.
- Must be able to communicate consistently via phone and email.
- Must be licensed to work as an RN within the state of New York
- Must have 2 current years of experience within a hospital or medical center in the US.
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)